Dr. Susan Fleet MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 29th, 2016
If I could give her no stars I would. She is very unprofessional poor bedside manners. The follow up way to long at 2 months later after procedure was done. She has not correspond with us or even called after having to go to emergency room 2 days later after procedure. When give medication there's no information on how to take it or what side effects if any to look for. Nothing about what foods to avoid or what to eat. To get more information you have literally pull it out of her nurse anyone from that hospital. After procedure was done dr fleet just simply passed by and gave us a paper on what she did will patient was still under. My advice do your home work before seeing this dr who must have gotten her license from a box of cereal.

October 12th, 2015
Dr Susan Fleet has been my gastroenterologist for many years. She always takes time to go over any questions or concerns I have about medications, procedures, etc. She has gone the extra mile to find the best care for my situation. I am a person not just another patient. Her nursing staff always returns my calls the same day. It is true she does not come to talk to me on the day of a procedure--immediately following--but she always talks to my husband who is there. I would highly recommend her.

January 28th, 2014
K
The doctors office failed to schedule my colonoscopy so I was preped and worked in 3 hours in gourmet in hallway. Found 2 polyps but did not remove , another doctor another procedure to finish her job. Very unhappy with dr fleet .

September 25th, 2013
Office Administrator
Dr. Susan Fleet was very courteous and professional, but also easy to talk to about the problem I had with my stomach. She made me feel comfortable and she spent time listening to everything I had to say about my symptoms. She also listened to my questions and was not offended by them, nor did she treat me like I was an idiot for asking them. I would recommend her to any woman who needs to see a gastrointerologist.

September 26th, 2012
Unprofessional
I was an inpatient and had an EGD performed by Dr.Fleet. She NEVER came to talk to me after the procedure. I spent the night in the hospital after the EGD, she was on the floor and still never came to talk to me. I know emergencies come up, but I was there until 3:30 the next afternoon and still did not see her or anyone from her staff.