A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Johnson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Susan Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and San Clemente, CA.
See Laguna Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.