A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Levy practice?
Dr. Susan Levy practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.