Dr. Susan Ellen Levy MD is female, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hosp Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Levy practice?
Dr. Susan Levy practices Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Levy, Dr. Su Levy, Dr. Sue Levy, Dr. Suellen Levy, Dr. Susana Levy, Dr. Susann Levy