A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Pearson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Pearson MD and MS is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Pearson practice?
- Dr. Susan Pearson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Pearson practices Otolaryngology near Fairmont, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Mankato, MN and Waseca, MN.
See Fairmont Otolaryngologists.