A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Skinner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Skinner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Skinner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elaine Skinner MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Skinner practice?
- Dr. Susan Skinner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Skinner practices Neurology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Bellflower, CA.
See Anaheim Neurologists.