A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Easley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Easley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Easley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Easley graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Easley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- North Arundel Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kay Easley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Easley practice?
- Dr. Susan Easley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Easley practices Family Medicine near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, MD and Galveston, TX.
See League City Family Physicians.