A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ehrenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ehrenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ehrenthal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrenthal graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ehrenthal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehrenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Ehrenthal practice?
Dr. Susan Ehrenthal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Sandwich, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Yarmouth, MA.
See East Sandwich Physiatrists.