A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Eisenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Eisenman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ann Eisenman MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Eisenman practice?
- Dr. Susan Eisenman has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Eisenman practices Occupational Medicine near Indiana, PA.
See Indiana Preventive Medicine Specialists.