A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pories:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Pories is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pories, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pories graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Pories has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elaine Pories MD is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Pories practice?
- Dr. Susan Pories has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Pories practices Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Cambridge Surgeons.