A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pories:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Pories is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pories
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pories Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pories, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pories graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Pories has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elaine Pories MD is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Pories practice?
- Dr. Susan Pories has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Pories practices Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Surgeons.