- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Pories is Excellent. Dr. Pories has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pories, MD is board certified in Surgery.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Breast Diseases, and Cancer.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pories graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pories has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pories accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pories:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Pories practice?
Dr. Susan Pories practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Pories, Dr. Suzy Pories, Dr. Sue Pories, Dr. Su Pories, Dr. Suzie Pories, Dr. Suzan Pories