A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Elner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Elner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Elner graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Elner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Elner practice?
- Dr. Susan Elner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Elner practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.