A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Elner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Elner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Elner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Elner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Proliferative Vitreoretinopathy
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
Education & Awards
Dr. Elner graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Elner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Elner practice?
- Dr. Susan Elner has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Elner practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.