A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Engelken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engelken
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Engelken Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelken graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Engelken has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuba City Regional Health Care
- Community Hosp -Onaga, Onaga, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan F Engelken MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Engelken practice?
- Dr. Susan Engelken has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Engelken practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Family Physicians and Flagstaff General Practitioners.