inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2013
Unethical
I took my daughter for a 9 month well baby and was asked to fill out a questionnaire as part of the visit. Dr. Engert then charged me $150 for the questionnaire, calling it additional developmental testing. I was never told anything was happening that was outside the scope of a well baby visit which is covered 100% by my insurance. Furthermore, I have filled out identical questionnaires at other offices within the University of Michigan Health System and never been charged for them. Also, I asked Dr. Engert for some strategies to help my daughter sleep longer periods and she literally gave me no ideas. She seemed more interested in filling out her paperwork than assessing my daughter. It was an awful visit and I immediately switched back to my previous pediatrician.

October 26th, 2015