A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Epner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Epner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Epner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Epner graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Epner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Portnoy Epner MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Epner practice?
- Dr. Susan Epner has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Epner practices Neurology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Neurologists.