Learn more about Dr. Susan Erie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Erie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Erie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erie graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Erie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Erie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan T. Erie practice?
Dr. Susan Erie practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.