A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Erie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Erie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erie
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Erie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Erie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erie graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Therese Erie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan T. Erie practice?
- Dr. Susan Erie has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Erie practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.