A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Erie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Erie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Erie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erie graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Erie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Therese Erie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan T. Erie practice?
- Dr. Susan Erie has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Erie practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.