Dr. Susan Erk DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Buffalo, NY

• Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2016
Professional yet friendly and approachable. Excellent skills, very intelligent surgeon.

May 11th, 2016
My experience
I have not been able to see Dr. Susan Erk. When I call make appointment, I am always assigned the PA. Sometimes you just want to see a doctor. I agree with other reviews that the staff is less than friendly. The check in always seems disorganized and employees are asking others for charts. Had an issue with appointment when scheduled in that the office called me the day of my appointment to ask if I could come earlier in the day or they had to cancel. I was only seeing the PA. I made arrangements to take that particular time off. Had to reschedule. Further, I've had 2 bone density tests and recall it's the same person. Very unfriendly and makes you feel really uncomfortable.

October 27th, 2015
wonderful
Dr Susan Erk saved mine and my daughters life. I had a blood clot and she made me go to the ER and was by my side the following 3 months until I delivered my healthy baby girl. I consider her a friend and would tell anyone to go see her. She has a calming way about her. However, her office staff is less than friendly. They need to revamp with women who actually make you feel warm and fuzzy as you should having a baby. The are mean and grumpy !

September 23rd, 2011
I had a great experience with Dr Susan.She is a humble,kind,nice,devoted and excellent decision maker.

June 28th, 2011
The best OBGYN
Im a 13 year old girl,and I was nervos the first time coming to the obgyn. It all changed though after I met Dr. Erk. (I actually like going now) I would recamend her to anybody.

March 12th, 2011
Not A Happy Patient
I would like to say that Susan is a great Dr. who delivered both of my babies. Issues have arrised with me with me making an appointment as I owed $20 from 2009 & I never recived a bill for it and without paying it they would not make and appointment it's now 2011,also them not refilling my my perscription that I have been on in 10 yrs. Really cutting somwthing cold turkey is not right as it says that right on the perscription. Its just been a real joke this last week delaing with her staff. I will be writing a letter to her as well but as always if i see her in the office i will explain to her everything as she always will listen if you ever get to see her.Just be wise if you make an apppointment with her get the 1st one in the am as for 12 yrs I have always waited a min of 40 mins before I was called in...

February 11th, 2011
Dr Susan Erk is a wonderful physician. I live 30 minutes from her office but she is such a pleasant doctor that demonstrates much care for her patients that I will drive just to see her specifically. Thanks Susan for such a smooth birthing experience!

June 26th, 2010
The Best Doctor Ever!
Dr. Susan Erk delivered my 2 daughters and I had wonderful "birthing" experiences. Dr. Erk has such a calming presence and she really makes you feel at ease. She is the best doctor ever, I would highly recommend her to anyone.

June 13th, 2017