A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Escudier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Escudier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Escudier, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Escudier graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Escudier has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Escudier practice?
Dr. Susan Escudier practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.