Learn more about Dr. Susan Escudier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Escudier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Escudier, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Escudier graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Escudier has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Escudier MD is a female Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Escudier practice?
- Dr. Susan Escudier has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Escudier practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.