A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Escudier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Escudier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escudier
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Escudier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Escudier, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Escudier graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Escudier has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Escudier MD is a female Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Escudier practice?
- Dr. Susan Escudier has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Escudier practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.