Learn more about Dr. Susan Escudier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Escudier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escudier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Escudier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Escudier, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Escudier graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Escudier has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Escudier MD is a female Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Escudier practice?
- Dr. Susan Escudier has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Escudier practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.