A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Eshleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eshleman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Eshleman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Henrietta Eshleman MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Eshleman practice?
- Dr. Susan Eshleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Eshleman practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pathologists.