Learn more about Dr. Susan Eysmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Eysmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eysmann
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Eysmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Eysmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eysmann graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Eysmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Eysmann MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan Eysmann practice?
- Dr. Susan Eysmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Eysmann practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Cardiologists.