A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Eysmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Eysmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eysmann graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eysmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Stamford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eysmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans