Learn more about Dr. Susan Eysmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Eysmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eysmann graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eysmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Eysmann MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan Eysmann practice?
- Dr. Susan Eysmann has 6 office locations.
Dr. Susan Eysmann practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Cardiologists.