Dr. Susan Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Smith?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 19th, 2009

Mel

I've been to Dr. Smith several times and have always found her staff to be courteous and professional. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room. Each time Dr. Smith spent a lot to time talking to me, she really listened to what I had to say, and did a very thorough exam each time. She followed up lab/ultrasound tests with a personal phone call to give me my test results. I have only the highest regard for her.

March 10th, 2016