Dr. Susan Fair Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Fair?

Dr Fair is a ghost??

Posted on July 30th, 2016

The bedside manner is a reference to the fact that Dr Fair has never seen me or simply even introduced herself.....nothing!! I have had all my interactions with Dawn the ARNP, who is awesome, very patient and attentive.

Posted on October 17th, 2015

A truly amazing doctor who will spend the time necessary to help you. Very compassionate and kind. Love her and her sister.

Posted on October 9th, 2015

In one visit she discovered my years of problems,celiac. Also let me get natural thyroid pills when other doctors wouldn't. That was five years ago and it's been the best feeling fives years of my adult life. I recommend her to everyone and often find people already are her patients!

Best dr ever

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr Fair always takes the time I need to listen to me and orders tests accordingly.

PCP

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Fair for years and she is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgable. I highly recommend her. Her office staff is great too.

Posted on October 13th, 2013

I highly recommend this office. Everyone in the office Is so nice and down to earth. They truly take their time with you and you never feel like your being rushed through the appointment. One of a kind office! Wouldn't go to anyone else!

Posted on May 6th, 2012

the best!

Posted on May 25th, 2010

forgot to enter appt in book-made over phone.

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 20th, 2010

The only issue I have with Dr. Fair's treatment is the difficulty of getting an appointment. I've been told I'd have to wait 2 weeks, which doesn't work when you're actually SICK (being told that, if you absolutely have to be seen right away, the ER is the other option is offputting).However, I also understand that she's the only doctor in the office and that there is a finite amount of time in the day, so this is to be expected.She takes a long time with each of her patients (my adult daughter and I both go to her) discussing symptoms, possible treatments, and anything else that is necessary to ensure that we understand our conditions.

Posted on March 27th, 2010

I made an appointment due to the fact that I was not feeling well and experiencing a great deal of pain, which she had been treating me for, for a the last 2 months. I was given a lab order, to get some lab work done and had it done upon leaving the office. The following day, I received a letter terminating me from the practice due to "drug seeking behavior" I assume was because I am on pain medication and asked if there was anything else that could be done to help me with my chronic pain.

Posted on May 1st, 2009

She's one of the best doc!!!

Posted on March 7th, 2017