Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Favour
Dr. Susan Favour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Favour is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center White Rock, Baylor University Medical Center and Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas. Dr. Favour has received 8 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Favour has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Favour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Carolina Escobar
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Dallas, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Sudha Teerdhala
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Sreenivas Chittoor
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Dallas, TX 0 mi38