A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Fedewa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Fedewa is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedewa graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Fedewa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Therese Fedewa DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan T. Fedewa practice?
- Dr. Susan Fedewa has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Fedewa practices Emergency Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Emergency Physicians.