A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ferguson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elaine Hultman Ferguson MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Susan Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Ferguson practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.