A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Fish, Comprehensive Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Fish, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Fish practice?
Dr. Susan Fish practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX and Houston, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.