A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Fish, Comprehensive Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Fish, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kersey Fish MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Fish practice?
- Dr. Susan Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Fish practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.