Comprehensive Ophthalmologist
333 N Rivershire Dr
Ste 160
Conroe, TX 77304
936-441-2020
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  Absolutely not if youhave had Lasik surgery and get a catarac.  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2013

Not qualified to do cataract surgery with someone who has done lasik. I told her I wanted no glasses or contacts, and I am in contacts/glasses and reading glasses. Had 20/20 before the cataract. Something wrong here. Does not explain things clearly or take the time with you. Not upfront with all possibilities. Extremely unhappy. Puts me in contacts but can only give me a prescription for glasses? And then wants to charge me to have someone show me how to take the lenses in and out? ABSOLUTLY NOT QUALIFIED TO WORK ON YOUR PRECIOUS EYES. SEEK SOMEONE WITH MORE EXPERIENCE AND INTERESTED IN YOUR HEALTH AND EYESITE.

|  Not qualified for someone with Lasik and Cataracs  |  show details
by Elizabeth M on Jun 7th, 2013

I had Lasik surgery in 2006. In 2012, I acquired cataracs in both eyes (or so Dr. Fish said.) I went to her because I knew I needed an opthamologist who was familiar with Lasik and cataracs. WRONG CHOICE. I told her that I did not want glasses or contacts. She told me that we may have to do some "tweeking" after the removal because it was not the easiest thing to get the correct prescription with having had Lasik and now cataracs. We did the left eye and the next day could not see a thing. She says my options are glasses or cataracs. I had wanted the "high" end lenses and she puts in a generic. Not happy, did not even get close to what I wanted and will absolutely NOT hav e her come near my right eye. She is unqualified, not interested in you but in your "business (Money)" and should have known better. Nothing beats experience and her pushing people though like a herd of cattle is all she cares about. She did not explain everything to me, was not upfront and your eyes are too precious to go to someone like her.

|  Dr. Fish saved my life...  |  show details
by Vickie Mueller on Apr 20th, 2009

My neurologist referred me to Dr. Fish due to right eye ptosis, double vision, and pupil not dialating, also had severe constant headaches. She diagnosed me with Horner's Syndrome which is a symptom of a dissected carotid artery. My neurologist ultimately ordered a CT Angiogram which confirmed the dissection of both carotid arteries and both verberal arteries, which is life-threatening. If Dr. Fish had not diagnosed me, not sure I'd be here today. I spent eight days in the hospital on an IV blood thinner and will be on blood thinners for 6-8 months to hopefully keep my blood from clotting until the dissections heal. Thank you Dr. Fish!!

|  Catarack surgery by Dr Fish  |  show details
by D. N. Smith on Feb 18th, 2009

Dr. Fish did catarack surgery on both my eyes in Dec 08. Excellent doctor and care. Very compassionate and concerned for my well being. Highly recommended.