Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Flanzman
Dr. Susan Flanzman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Emerson, NJ, with other offices in Ramsey, NJ and Emerson, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Rheumatology. Dr. Flanzman is affiliated with Valley Hospital. Dr. Flanzman has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Flanzman has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Susan Flanzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Emerson, NJ.
Dr. Irwin Rosenberg
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Emerson, NJ 0 mi54
Dr. Allen Griggs
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Rheumatology
Emerson, NJ 0 mi44
Dr. Robert Thum
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Emerson, NJ 0 mi36