Dr. Susan Flanzman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

April 20th, 2015
Don't waste your time
I wish I would have read the reviews before I wasted my time. My appointment sounds exactly like the reviews. She spent all of 5 mins. with me look at last years blood work and said you like fine. This place is a factory. Also someone in the office messed up my appointment so the Dr. had no time for me.

September 30th, 2013
Would not go back to her
I went to Dr. Flanzman as a new patient hoping to get some answers to some long overdue medical conditions & brought all my records which she barely looked at. She spent all of 5 minutes examining me. The majority of the time was in her office and at one point she asked why are you here & when I told her all of my concerns she told me to stop eating Wendy's. (I'm not overweight BTW & do not eat Wendy's) She said this out of nowhere & kept talking about nutrition & how America is obese & eats too much fast food. She then went on to tell me to stop seeing doctors as if things were in my head. The last straw was when she insulted my age & the possibility of pregnancy (I'm 42). Don't waste your time if you want someone that is going to actually listen or even care about what you're telling them. I was disgusted & beyond upset when I left her office. No doctor should make you cry!

August 21st, 2012
Some physical,
had an appointment for a physical.... She told me to go get a blood test . that was about it... Have to find a new doctor. she's totally into seeing as many people in as short a time possible.