Learn more about Dr. Susan Fosnot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Fosnot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Fosnot, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fosnot graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Fosnot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Bardmoor Outpatient Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fosnot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Fosnot practice?
Dr. Susan Fosnot practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Belleair, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, FL and Tampa, FL.