A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Fosnot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Fosnot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Fosnot, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fosnot graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Fosnot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Bardmoor Outpatient Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Fosnot DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Fosnot practice?
- Dr. Susan Fosnot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Fosnot practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Belleair, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, FL.