Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Need to focus more on patient then computer and need sto be more friendly show details Need to focus more on patient then computer and need sto be more friendly
Sep 10th, 2015

I was referred by a friend, I received a prompt appointment. The staff was okay, nothing to brag about. The doctor needs some work on her bedside manner. She was not very personable, just matter of fact, I felt like I was bothering. She wrote out my rx without a dose, and when I called the staff back I was told "she would get to it when she could" meanwhile I was not able to pick up my rx for 2 days after my pharmacy called several times. Not sure if I will go back. My previous practice is hard to beat, best care every, sad they stopped taking my insurance.

PHD show details PHD
by Katherine P on Aug 4th, 2013

Excellent doctor. Very courteous and attentive. She is very caring and knowledgeable.

Rude Staff show details Rude Staff
Jul 10th, 2013

I tried to make an appointment with Dr. Fosnot at her Seminole office. The first call was disconnected; called again only to be put on hold for over 5 minutes; third call was hung up on when I asked when a better time to call was. That's all I needed to know. Looking for another Dr.

Staff and billing show details Staff and billing
Feb 27th, 2012

I had a billing problem which I had to take to the Medicare appeal process. The doctor's office had not caregorized it correctly.

Not recommended show details Not recommended
Jan 7th, 2011

This doctor offered to do an ablation or a hysterectomy on me, told me it was my choice, without even knowing what was wrong with me. The tests I had came back normal but told me I could schedule a hysterectomy if I wanted one. I am looking for another doctor.

Nov 15th, 2010