A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Frank, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Frank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Judith Frank MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Frank practice?
- Dr. Susan Frank has 10 office locations.
Dr. Susan Frank practices Diagnostic Radiology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Montville, NJ.
See Morristown Radiologists.