A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Frank, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Frank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Judith Frank MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Frank practice?
- Dr. Susan Frank has 10 office locations.
Dr. Susan Frank practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Bronx Radiologists.