A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Frankl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Frankl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Frankl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankl graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frankl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Edith Frankl MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Frankl practice?
- Dr. Susan Frankl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Frankl practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.