Dr. Susan Fraser MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Saint Petersburg, FL

September 12th, 2016
The Best!
I miss having her as my Rheumatologist! Dr Fraser listened to me, and she provided me with the best medical care. Remarkably, she apologized for making me wait, although she was worth waiting to see.

February 28th, 2014
This is one physician that rates very highly in my book. She has a great bedside manner. She's very thorough. She's very very conscious about every detail and my biggest regret is that we can only see her for rheumatology. I'd love to have her for a primary physician. I highly recommend Dr Fraiser. She's great and I enjoy her sense of humor. Today was our second followup visit and we arrived almost 45 minutes early and were seen promptly.

July 16th, 2011
Awesome!
Very knowledgeable and will do everything she can to insure you get the help you need. I live in Denver now but make semi annual trips back just to see Dr. Fraser.

February 12th, 2011
Dr. Fraser put my health concerns in perspective after other doctors did not give me adequate explanations. I felt much calmer after my visit with her.

December 17th, 2010
Respect
I have been seeing Dr. Fraser for years...I have a great respect for her and recommend her to any one in need.

September 3rd, 2010
Great doctor, always takes her time with me!
I see Doctor Fraser for Rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus. The last doctor I had didn't take any time with me and wanted me to make a new appointment each time I called with a question and he only worked 20 hours a week. So, I switched to Susan Fraser and she will answer ALL of my questions, no matter how long it takes. She put me on a new medication and explained what it does, why I need it, she gave me a welcome package for it to read up on, and sent me for a TB test and explained why I needed that. Also, I've had trouble now and then with my ring fingers getting "stuck" and not extending, so she'll go a shot right there during my appointment that'll free it up in a day or two. She's done each hand twice now, in total. She's calming, which is nice, too, rather than being impatient or dominating, like other doctors.