A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Freeberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Freeberg, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Freeberg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeberg graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Freeberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Parkwest Med Ctr, Knoxville, Tn
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan E Freeberg MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Freeberg practice?
- Dr. Susan Freeberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Freeberg practices Dermatology near Sevierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Sevierville Dermatologists.