Learn more about Dr. Susan Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Freedman, Internist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Freedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Freedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Freedman practice?
Dr. Susan Freedman practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.