A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Freedman, Internist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Freedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Freedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Dee Freedman MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Susan Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Freedman practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.