A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Freeman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Freeman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Myers Freeman MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Susan Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Oncologists.