General Practitioner, Pediatricians

3 Cooper Plz
Rm 200
Camden, NJ 08103
856-342-2001
Locations and availability (5)

|  show details
by Kirsten Corcoran, Mt. Laurel,NJ on Aug 6th, 2010

Dr. Friedler is the BEST pediatric Dr. I've ever seen and I work in the medical field. She is caring to ALL of my 3 children. I never feel rushed and she answers all my questions. My kids LOVE her. My daughter has alot of medical issues and she takes the time to explain everything to me and not talk about them in front of her or make her feel like something is "wrong" with her while examining her. She is always on time which is a definite plus. And even when I am there with one of my other children she asks how the others are if they were in recently witha problem. She is just great and I can't say enough about her. I wish EVERY Dr. could be like her. She makes you feel like your kids are her top priority and remembers everything! I am so thankful to have had a bad experience somewhere else and switched to Dr. Friedler. Now I know what a real Dr. should be like. Thank you so much!

|  show details
by Susan Hagan on Jul 26th, 2010

I LOVE Dr. Friedler she is the BEST doc. I have ever been in contact with!! She is so kind and caring when it comes to the care of my child. I feel like I can ask her anything and she does her best to get me the info I need!! Will be sad the day my child no longer need a ped. doc : )

|  AMAZING!  |  show details
by Cindy Pedersen, Marlton, NJ on May 28th, 2010

Dr. Friedler is an amazing, caring doctor whom I quickly formed a rapport with after having my son. From day one, she took the time to answer questions and we never felt rushed. We had a particular incident where my son was having some respiratory issues (fingers were blueish and all)---she acted quickly and made us feel safe that he was going to be alright. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Friedler, she is a rare breed. We are so thankful that we have had the opportunity to have her treat my son.