A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Friedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Friedman practice?
Dr. Susan Friedman practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.