A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Fromer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Fromer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fromer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fromer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Fromer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fromer graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fromer has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Diane Fromer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Fromer practice?
- Dr. Susan Fromer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Fromer practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.