A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Fromer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Fromer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fromer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fromer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Fromer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fromer graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fromer has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Diane Fromer MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Fromer practice?
- Dr. Susan Fromer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Fromer practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.