A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kaplan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Gail Kaplan MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Susan G. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Susan Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Kaplan practices Public Health near New York, NY.
See New York Preventive Medicine Specialists.