Dr. Susan Galandiuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Galandiuk?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Susan Galandiuk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017

Dr G

There is not enough words to describe what a wonderful Doctor that this lady is. She did three Surgeries on me in the Fall and I truly feel that I would not be here today had we not have found her. We have the most respect for her and her staff. Robin is so helpful also!!!!

May 5th, 2015

Dr. Galandiuk is an excellent physician with an excellent bedside manner!

February 11th, 2014

Dedicated

Dr. G. Operated on me due to complications from Crohn's disease.(fistula's ) I had gotten another Dr's opinion after Dr. G recommend surgery and the other Dr. referred me back to Dr. G and said she was the very best at complex colon surgery/ crohn's disease! She is truly dedicated to her craft! Robin her asst./nurse is always helpful and resourceful! Plus her ostomy nurse Mary is very experienced, kind and delightful! Dr Galandiuk is a very busy doctor but worth the wait!!! Thanks Dr. G....& team!!!!

October 30th, 2013

Great Doctor!

I started seeing Dr. Galandiuk ten years ago when I was 19. She is a compassionate doctor who never disappoints. I see her at least once a year and always leave her office thanking my lucky stars that I was able to find such a wonderful doctor. She is the very best.

October 19th, 2013

Awesome Dr.!

I was very fortunate to have Dr. Galandiuk 20 years ago. I was 22 years old and had just been diagnosed with rectal cancer. I had two other Drs tell me that the least I would come off the table with would be a colostomy. Dr. Galandiuk told no that I would not have a colostomy.(to 22 year old at that time that would have been devastating.) Her bedside manner and just over all dameener was just unremarkable! If I ever needed colon surgery again I would run back to her! Absolutely love her!

August 6th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. G is a great doctor with Robin as her nurse, they are a great team. Treated with dignity even though we are dealing with a bad part of the body. She always explains things when you ask and apologizes much more often then she should. I have been to 4 other doctors relating to my Crohn's disease and she is the best by far.

May 21st, 2012

Exceptional Doctor -- a standout in her field -- up to date on latest advances -- really cares about her patients--

August 2nd, 2011

In my opinion Dr Galanduik is top notch, the very best.About 18 months ago I was fighting for my life.I had a perforbated bowel and had to have emergency surgery,when I

September 8th, 2009

Dr. G is GRRRREAAATT!!!

Dr. Galandiuk is a miracle from God. She is so unbelievably well respected, gifted and knowledgeable. The mention of her name invokes awe to all of know her. Yet she is humble and genuine in a way that makes you feel at ease. She is a renown teacher. I feel like I my case has been anything but routine; however like all masterfully proficient people she makes it all look routine. Her total aura permeates through to her personal staff and associates and even collegues. A mark of a true leader.

October 30th, 2008

Owe my life to Dr Galandiuk

Dr G performed ileo-anal anastomosis w/J-pouch on me in '92 when all other docs said only option was an ostomy bag. I went on to retire from the Army Reserves 10 years later. I went from 150# then to 230 now. I eat, drink and live a very good life due to her skill and compassion. My wife thanks her in prayer each night.

July 30th, 2017