Dr. Susan Galandiuk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 5th, 2015
Dr. Galandiuk is an excellent physician with an excellent bedside manner!

February 11th, 2014
Dedicated
Dr. G. Operated on me due to complications from Crohn's disease.(fistula's ) I had gotten another Dr's opinion after Dr. G recommend surgery and the other Dr. referred me back to Dr. G and said she was the very best at complex colon surgery/ crohn's disease! She is truly dedicated to her craft! Robin her asst./nurse is always helpful and resourceful! Plus her ostomy nurse Mary is very experienced, kind and delightful! Dr Galandiuk is a very busy doctor but worth the wait!!! Thanks Dr. G....& team!!!!

October 30th, 2013
Great Doctor!
I started seeing Dr. Galandiuk ten years ago when I was 19. She is a compassionate doctor who never disappoints. I see her at least once a year and always leave her office thanking my lucky stars that I was able to find such a wonderful doctor. She is the very best.

October 18th, 2013
Awesome Dr.!
I was very fortunate to have Dr. Galandiuk 20 years ago. I was 22 years old and had just been diagnosed with rectal cancer. I had two other Drs tell me that the least I would come off the table with would be a colostomy. Dr. Galandiuk told no that I would not have a colostomy.(to 22 year old at that time that would have been devastating.) Her bedside manner and just over all dameener was just unremarkable! If I ever needed colon surgery again I would run back to her! Absolutely love her!

August 6th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. G is a great doctor with Robin as her nurse, they are a great team. Treated with dignity even though we are dealing with a bad part of the body. She always explains things when you ask and apologizes much more often then she should. I have been to 4 other doctors relating to my Crohn's disease and she is the best by far.

August 2nd, 2011
In my opinion Dr Galanduik is top notch, the very best.About 18 months ago I was fighting for my life.I had a perforbated bowel and had to have emergency surgery,when I

September 8th, 2009
Dr. G is GRRRREAAATT!!!
Dr. Galandiuk is a miracle from God. She is so unbelievably well respected, gifted and knowledgeable. The mention of her name invokes awe to all of know her. Yet she is humble and genuine in a way that makes you feel at ease. She is a renown teacher. I feel like I my case has been anything but routine; however like all masterfully proficient people she makes it all look routine. Her total aura permeates through to her personal staff and associates and even collegues. A mark of a true leader.

October 30th, 2008
Owe my life to Dr Galandiuk
Dr G performed ileo-anal anastomosis w/J-pouch on me in '92 when all other docs said only option was an ostomy bag. I went on to retire from the Army Reserves 10 years later. I went from 150# then to 230 now. I eat, drink and live a very good life due to her skill and compassion. My wife thanks her in prayer each night.