Dr. Susan Galandiuk, MD

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dedicated  |  show details
by C.H. on Feb 11th, 2014

Dr. G. Operated on me due to complications from Crohn's disease.(fistula's ) I had gotten another Dr's opinion after Dr. G recommend surgery and the other Dr. referred me back to Dr. G and said she was the very best at complex colon surgery/ crohn's disease! She is truly dedicated to her craft! Robin her asst./nurse is always helpful and resourceful! Plus her ostomy nurse Mary is very experienced, kind and delightful! Dr Galandiuk is a very busy doctor but worth the wait!!! Thanks Dr. G....& team!!!!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Nikki on Oct 30th, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Galandiuk ten years ago when I was 19. She is a compassionate doctor who never disappoints. I see her at least once a year and always leave her office thanking my lucky stars that I was able to find such a wonderful doctor. She is the very best.

|  Awesome Dr.!  |  show details
by Kim H. on Oct 18th, 2013

I was very fortunate to have Dr. Galandiuk 20 years ago. I was 22 years old and had just been diagnosed with rectal cancer. I had two other Drs tell me that the least I would come off the table with would be a colostomy. Dr. Galandiuk told no that I would not have a colostomy.(to 22 year old at that time that would have been devastating.) Her bedside manner and just over all dameener was just unremarkable! If I ever needed colon surgery again I would run back to her! Absolutely love her!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

Dr. G is a great doctor with Robin as her nurse, they are a great team. Treated with dignity even though we are dealing with a bad part of the body. She always explains things when you ask and apologizes much more often then she should. I have been to 4 other doctors relating to my Crohn's disease and she is the best by far.

|  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

In my opinion Dr Galanduik is top notch, the very best.About 18 months ago I was fighting for my life.I had a perforbated bowel and had to have emergency surgery,when I

|  show details
Mar 30th, 2010

My son was diagnosed with hirschsprungs disease at the age of 23 last July 09. Dr. G was the miracle we had been looking for, for many years. He is now almost 7 months out of his first surgery and doing great. Dr. G will always be my hero for giving my son his life back.

|  Dr. G is GRRRREAAATT!!!  |  show details
by Thank You from Rick Way on Sep 8th, 2009

Dr. Galandiuk is a miracle from God. She is so unbelievably well respected, gifted and knowledgeable. The mention of her name invokes awe to all of know her. Yet she is humble and genuine in a way that makes you feel at ease. She is a renown teacher. I feel like I my case has been anything but routine; however like all masterfully proficient people she makes it all look routine. Her total aura permeates through to her personal staff and associates and even collegues. A mark of a true leader.

|  Owe my life to Dr Galandiuk  |  show details
by Dave Padgett on Oct 30th, 2008

Dr G performed ileo-anal anastomosis w/J-pouch on me in '92 when all other docs said only option was an ostomy bag. I went on to retire from the Army Reserves 10 years later. I went from 150# then to 230 now. I eat, drink and live a very good life due to her skill and compassion. My wife thanks her in prayer each night.