A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Garetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Garetz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Garetz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garetz graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Garetz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garetz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans