A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Garetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Garetz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garetz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Garetz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garetz graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Garetz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Garetz MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Garetz practice?
- Dr. Susan Garetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Garetz practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.