Dr. Susan Garrison Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Susan Garrison?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Quack Doctor sexually violates patients!!

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

This doctor and her whole office are psychotic. The Dr. started off by explaining her unusual techniques and justifying her unusual techniques. She grabbed my crotch area and ran her while hand and forearm up the rear between my legs while she laid on top of me rolling around on me. I have s neck imjury mot a crotch, groin or even lower back problem. She calls this therapy while she's groping and rubbing on you. Her staff are a bunch of poorly educated young Hispanics who don't have a clue about medicine or customer service. The office is disgusting. I will never go back again and I do not recommend her to anyone else.

Grateful patient.

Posted on February 18th, 2011

Dr. Garrison was a beacon of hope for me. She was strong and inspirational.

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

I like Dr. Garrison. She boldly told me the truth about my circumstances while offering hope I could choose to hold on to or let go. She taught me my future (as far as rehabilation following stroke was concerned) was largely up to me & how I approached it. I certainly hope I never have to, but if I needed it I'd go back to her for management of my rehab.

Posted on September 1st, 2014