A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Garton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Garton, ASCEND FAMILY AND WELLNESS CARE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garton graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Mary Garton DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Garton practice?
- Dr. Susan Garton has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Garton practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians and San Antonio General Practitioners.