Dr. Susan Gaskill MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2016
Now that you are under Memorial Hermann I find it extremely difficult just to schedule an appointment. After being on phone several minutes, I was told to leave phone number and someone would call back within 24 hours . Online is worse. This is just not up to your usual high standards.

May 6th, 2014
Victory Diagnostic should be the primer for every diagnostic facility.
Victory Diagnostic reflects the medical professionalism and the warmth of Dr. Susan Gaskill, its founder. Dr. Gaskill has produced a facility which is not only the leader in timely and accurate breast diagnosis, but also in the way that patients should be otherwise treated during that process. The physical facility is feminine and inviting, the employees are well-trained in their jobs and their interaction with patients, and the procedures are smoothly performed in a non-confrontational manner. I am in awe of the way I have been treated each and every time I have been there, which has been five or six times in the past 3 weeks. Every need, whether emotional, physical or social, has been anticipated and met. Dr. Gaskill is a Christian, and she has, in my opinion, found her mission field. Every interaction I have had with her has been utterly professional, gentle, and kind. I am so grateful to have found this facility and especially this doctor, and will urge every woman I know to also treat themselves to Victory Diagnostic.

December 20th, 2009
Best Doctor Ever
I discovered a thickening in the nipple of my right breast, as well as some lumps in the same breast, and I went to Dr. Virginia Nisbet's OB/GYN office. She examined me, and referred me to Dr. Susan Gaskill's Victory Breast Imaging and Diagnostic Center, where I received my digital mammogram, breast ultrasound, MRI, and an ultrasound guided core needle biopsy. Through each and every procedure that was performed, each technician was so gentle and caring, I felt very comfortable. After three of the procedures were performed in one day, I spent a little bit of time talking with Dr. Gaskill, and she explained to me that the following day I was going to have to come back early in the morning to do some biopsies, to check and see if the lumps were cancer. The next day came, we did the biopsies, and three days later the positive results came back. If you want a really wonderful diagnostic center where the doctors are very positive, and also very caring, I would definitely go to Dr. Susan Gaskill's office, at Victory Breast Imaging and Diagnostic Center. You will be very glad that you did. Everyone there is really nice, and they make you feel very comfortable.

April 12th, 2017