Dr. Susan Walker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 22nd, 2015
Dr. Walker proscribed antibiotic for my granddaughter that had warning not to use if you are hypersensitive, my grand daughter is allergic to penicillins. She became very ill. Dr. Walker only prescribed more antibiotics. This went on for four months until the ENT pointed out that she had been on too many antibiotics and they were penicillin and not the correct treatment for ear infections.

January 31st, 2013
Not recommendable
She called in a prescription for my infant without actually examining him. She based her diagnosis off of a telephone conversation with his father. After this incident, she diagnosis my son with upper respiratory infection three days after his primary care physician has given him 5 vaccinations in which Susan walker is not updated on the exact ones he recieved. Long story short her methods are not in the best interest of her patients. I would not take my child to her if I could stop his father from it I would.

May 18th, 2012
Terrible experience
My daughter took her 4 month old son in for his immunizations. The nurse broke the needle in his leg and the next day another small pc of the needle came to the surface of his leg. she had to take him to ER today and he has an infection. We are going to sue. I called the office today and the nurse did not seem concerned at all. DO NOT TAKE ANYONE TO THIS OFFICE.