A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Gauthier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Gauthier, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Gauthier, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gauthier graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gauthier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan A Gauthier DO and MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Gauthier practice?
- Dr. Susan Gauthier has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Gauthier practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.