Dr. Susan Gauthier MD Patient Reviews

4.8

December 30th, 2016
Great doc! Calm, caring, thoughtful. Smart!
Must say, there is something very peaceful about visiting this doctor, from the office in general, the staff that assists, and absolutely the visit with the doctor herself, this is all very calm and very well-organized. Endless kudos to all!!

April 8th, 2015
Dr. Gauthier always listens and responds with support and appropriate up to date feedback information.

November 9th, 2011
Travel from FL to see her
I've had MS for 12 years and I feel my health care in FL is below average. Finding Dr. Gauthier was the best thing that happened to me! She is so quick to reply to emails, too!!! Great center and fabulous doctor. Wish we could clone her! Need more docs like her in Central Florida.

January 5th, 2011
Toni the teacher
I live in Florida and I go to NY to see Dr. G. She is smart, kind, proactive, and the BEST doctor as far as communication goes. She listens, asks questions, eager to help and worth the travel for me. My previous doctors lack communication skills and made me feel like I shouldn't ask questions. Dr.G welcomes participation as a patient and doctor must work together!

September 13th, 2010
First class doctor
I travel from Florida to see Dr.G. She is easy to get in touch with and responds back so quickly. I feel spoiled and blessed at the same time to have found a doctor who seems to care and love what she does! And SMART!

April 7th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
I used to see Dr. Gauthier in Boston and was very disappointed when she left Boston to join Cornell. Imagine my delight when my job relocated to NYC and I could again see Dr. Gauthier.Dr. Gauthier is an extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor. She spends at least 45 minutes with me each visit and is careful to recommend treatment based on my individual needs. She also recommends supplements and supports alternative approaches, such as herbs, acupuncture and yoga.Dr. Gauthier is always very responsive via phone and email.I highly recommend Dr. Gauthier.