Learn more about Dr. Susan George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan George, Family Practitioner, Neuropathologist, General Practice Dentist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan George, DDS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. George has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan George DDS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan George practice?
- Dr. Susan George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan George practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Rowlett Family Physicians.