Learn more about Dr. Susan George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan George, Family Practitioner, Neuropathologist, General Practice Dentist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan George, DDS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. George has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan George DDS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan George practice?
- Dr. Susan George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan George practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Rowlett Family Physicians.