Family Practitioner, Neuropathologist, General Practice Dentist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thank you Dr.George & Team show details Thank you Dr.George & Team
by Brenda on May 14th, 2015

Although I had to wait for a week to get a new patient annual wellness visit to be performed at Agape Clinic, the wait was worth every bit of it. Dr George was very compassionate, genuine and thorough with my care. The staff was very polite and courteous. Thank you Dr. George & the team.

They treated me very bad descrimination show details They treated me very bad descrimination
by chand on May 11th, 2015

Very bad

Too Many Appointments Needed show details Too Many Appointments Needed
by Chris on May 4th, 2015

I work two jobs and have high blood pressure. I have been on this medication for almost 5 years with no dosage increase and just recently moved and had to find a new doctor to refill my prescription. My insurance covered Dr. George, so went here. On my first visit, knowing I have high blood pressure, wouldn't give me a prescription and made me come to two appointments before getting the prescription, which left me without medication for over two weeks to where I was splitting dosages and having to go to the pharmacy every three days asking for 3 more days of pills because she wouldn't give a refill. After I finally got the prescription, I figured that my next appointment in 3 months was just a formality to take blood to see if any changes and to give me a refill, BUT NO!!! They wanted me to schedule another appoint along with a blood work appointment to give me a refill on Lisinopril... (not a narcotic by the way). THIS DOCTOR IS SCAMMING INSURANCE!!!! She wants you to do blood work every three months that isn't necessary to get a basic and necessary prescription so they can charge your insurance.

Too concerned with getting extra money from Insurance! show details Too concerned with getting extra money from Insurance!
Feb 6th, 2015

You MUST get blood work every 3 weeks in order to be her patient!

Excellent Care ! show details Excellent Care !
Nov 12th, 2011

Dr. George gave me excellent care. She thoroughly answered all my questions and had a superior understanding of my complicated condition. Even though there was a bit delay in intake, most certainly, the best medical care I have ever received.

Big no no nooo doctor show details Big no no nooo doctor
Nov 8th, 2011

I have visited average of three times and wont go no more. In my experience doctors communication(listening mostly) skills are a big barrier, she has limited knowledge to cultural diversity. Also she wont accept another doctors diagnosis even if you have been treated for it for years. She will make you go trough the evaluation test all over again, which is expensive and sometimes painful. They will no issue any prescription over the phone for refills or medical equipment like masks, , etc. You will be always be told to go to consult for everything. If you are young and have a tight schedule it would be nightmare. The staff is nice. The office is very clean.

Excellent Listener and a Nice Physician show details Excellent Listener and a Nice Physician
Mar 18th, 2011

Although I had to wait a little bit to be seen, Dr. George had a genuine interest in patient care...listened intently, took time with me,managed all my concerns and issues with uttermost compassion. Would definitely recommend her to others. Has a wonderful demeanor and personality.

Thank you for your kind words. Your trust and appreciation help us grow.

Excellent Family Doc! show details Excellent Family Doc!
Jan 19th, 2011

Dr.George is very patient, friendly and just such a sweet person. I never feel rushed on my visits with her. She took time to explain in simple terms and even pictorially, and answered all my questions. Truly a doctor that goes the extra mile.

Thank you for your kind words. Your trust and appreciation help us grow.

Considerate and Compassionate Doctor show details Considerate and Compassionate Doctor
Dec 20th, 2010

I had been a patient with Dr. George for quite a while. She is very compassionate and courteous. She personally made sure that all my follow up visits are accurately scheduled. The staff was available even in the middle of night to answer my phone calls. May God Bless Dr.George and Staff!Bill

Rude and Disrespectful show details Rude and Disrespectful
Dec 17th, 2010

Dr. George started off being really nice and great. I was frustrated when I was sick and went to see her 3 times in a span of 2 weeks and she still couldn't figure out what was wrong. Went to another doctor, they told me I had bronchitis and gave me medicine and felt better the next day. Makes you wonder... The last straw was a conversation where she was incredibly rude and disrespectful. My advice: go elsewhere.

Doctor's Response

Since this is an anonymous comment, and also due to HIPAA constraints, we are unable to verify this information. As a general policy, Agape Family Clinic does not cater to the needs of Narcotic drug seekers.

Very Nice Doctor show details Very Nice Doctor
Nov 11th, 2010

Great Bedside manorVery KnowledgableVery Nice , Love this Family Physician!

Compassionate Doctor show details Compassionate Doctor
Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. George is an awesome physician. Her staff is courteous. She listens to what the patient has to say and does not order unnecessary tests.

by Sandra on Jun 29th, 2010

The doctor is a very caring and compassionate person. She Listens.The Staff is very smart. They Explained everything about insurance coverage.Very courteous and professional girls!May God Bless this Practice.

New Patient Disappointment show details New Patient Disappointment
Mar 27th, 2010

I set-up my appointment 3 weeks in advance and even took the time to make sure I got all my records transfered and to have all my paperwork ready when I showed up for my appointment. I didn't have to wait long to be seen and the visit started off good. The staff was very patient with me and very considerate about my needs. However, once I visited with the doctor, I found out that my appointment had been set-up for just a basic get-to-know you physical, instead of the appointment I had requested for Papsmear and Depo shot.

Doctor's Response

We apologize for the miscommunication. The very first visit is always a detailed Medical History and General Physical Examination. Most insurances do not allow a General Physical and a Pap Smear/Depo on the same day. Sorry for the inconvenience.