A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A George is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. A George, ARNP, MD, NP is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. George has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Susan George ARNP, MD, and NP is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. A S. George practice?
- Dr. A George has 3 office locations.
Dr. A George practices Psychiatry near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Clinton Township Psychiatrists.