A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. A George, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans