A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A George is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. A George, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. George has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Susan George MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. A S. George practice?
- Dr. A George has 4 office locations.
Dr. A George practices Psychiatry near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Flint, MI.
See Clinton Township Psychiatrists.